There are 5 blog entries for November 2013.
- Check to see if you've left any clothes at the dry cleaners – or anything at a repair shop.
- Did you remember to return books, videos, and games? Make sure they don't get packed and taken along.
- Even though everything is digital today, get your medical and dental records. Get refills of your prescriptions and pack them in something you will keep with you as you travel.
- If you wear glasses, ask for a copy of your prescription, just in case something happens to your glasses before you have a new eye doctor.
- And if you have pets – get their medical records.
Buyers and sellers activity continues to be at historical averages in the Lower Mainland housing market. These trends have helped keep the region in a balanced state for the last nine months.
The REGVB states that residential property sales in Greater Vancouver reached 2,661 on the MLS in October 2013. This is a 37.8 per cent increase compared to the 1,931 sales recorded in October 2012, and a 7.2 per cent increase from the 2,483 sales recorded in September 2013.
New listings for attached, detached and apartment properties in Vancouver totaled 4,315 in October 2013. This represents a 0.2 per cent decline from the 4,323 new listings reported in October 2012, and a decrease of 14.2 per cent compared to the 5,030 new listings reported in September…