Everyone has an opinion and/or a prediction about rising or falling home prices and rising or falling interest rates. Potential buyers and sellers are left wondering if they should act now, or wait a while.
No one knows. But those really aren't the questions home buyers and sellers should be asking themselves.
For buyers, the right questions are:
- Do I plan to stay in this community for at least the next 3 or 4 years?
- Can I find a home I'll enjoy living in for the next several years?
- Will my credit scores allow me to take advantage of today's low interest rates on a fixed-rate mortgage?
- Will the payments on that home fit comfortably into my budget, so that I can continue to enjoy my favorite activities?
If your answers to those questions are "Yes", then now is a good time for you to buy a home.
For sellers, the right questions are:
- Am I happy in this home?
- Does the house still fit, or do I need a smaller or larger home?
- Will I be happier, healthier, or wealthier if I move – perhaps to a different city?
- Do the payments still fit comfortably within my budget, or am I giving up favorite activities in order to stay in the house?
Is now the time for buy or sell?
If so, get in touch. I'll be pleased to help you find the home that fits both your lifestyle and your budget.
Call me at 604-607-5474 or write at email@example.com